There are several workflows and shortcuts in new motion editor.
Property Curve Editing
1) “Double click” on selected property curve to add new anchor point.
2) If anchor points and control points are collapsed (i.e. corner point), then mouse “drag” operation moves anchor point by default.
3) In order to use control points in above mentioned scenario, select the point & then “Alt/option+drag” to bring out control point.
4) When control points are accessible, dragging control point always makes sure both control points are in straight line (180 degree angle)
5) Use “Alt/option + drag” on control point to move only selected control point, other control point stays stationary.
6) When control point handles are pulled out, “Alt/option+click” on anchor point to collapse them & make it a corner point. ( make it anchor point same as mentioned in point2 above)
7) Use “Shift+drag” on anchor point for accurate linear movement either horizontally or vertically.
8) Select any anchor point & use “up/down arrow key” to move anchor point 1 unit up/down.
9) Select anchor point & “shift + up/down arrow key” to move anchor point 10 units up/down.
10) “Ctrl/Cmd + click” on anchor point to delete anchor point (not applicable for first & last anchor point). Alternatively select the anchor point & then press “Delete key” to delete the selected Anchor point(not applicable for first & last anchor point)
11) Copy curve : choose “copy” from right click context menu on grid or make sure grid has input focus and use “Ctrl/cmd + C”
12) Paste curve : choose “paste” from right click context menu on grid or make sure grid has input focus and use “Ctrl/cmd + V”
13) Reverse curve : choose “reverse” from right click context menu on grid or make sure grid has input focus and use “Ctrl/cmd + R”
1) “Ctrl/cmd + scroll mousewheel” to zoom-in/out curve
2) Just “scroll mousewheel” to scroll the curve
3) click on grid & use “Ctrl / CMD + D” : to disable / enable curves belonging to other groups. [ i.e. if you disable, only curves belonging to property group same as currently selected property are colored, other curves are grayed out ]
1) Use “arrow keys(up, down, left, right)” to navigate through ease rows. Behavior is same as library panel & property list in motion editor.
2) “ESC key” to dismiss ease panel. (It is not cancel operation, it just closes panel currently)
3) “Double click” on ease row to select ease type as well as dismiss the ease popup.